We continue to offer Contactless Castings with our approved casters around the UK.
A new way to have professional castings done during lockdown.
This is how it works:
1. We send you a home moulding kit with detailed written instructions, videos and support.
2. You make moulds of your baby's hands/feet at home*.
3. You take your moulds to your local approved caster within 24 hours of making the moulds. A few casters offer collections but you will need to discuss this with them.
4. The caster does all the professional casting, finishing and framing work as usual.
5. You arrange a collection from the caster when the frame is finished at a later date.
Please fill out the form below to request a Contactless Casting.
You will be put in touch with your local caster who will discuss your requirements, agree a price and then order the moulding kit for you.
Currently, we can only offer this for framed casts of babies under 1 year.
*You will need to provide the pots to do the moulds in. These can be easily sourced from food packaging such as a cut-down milk carton or spreadable butter tub. We currently provide the pots for hands of newborns (0-6m).